Thursday 13 August 2015

Hi Testing! This place will be for me to record down my journey from deciding my wedding venue, theme, planning for my house etc... I have just started discussing with my fiancĂ© about the theme and how we wanted the wedding to feel, I did tons of research and went  to 1 site viewing, I am already feeling that the process is tedious! I suddenly have the urge to pin all these down so that I can have the chance to look back and remise all the memories! And just in case I forget any details for stuff that I have research along the way I have something to refer to because our wedding estimated date is slightly more than 1 year later, oct/nov 2016. not yet calculate our dates, will do it after the 7th month, hopefully we have a few weekend dates to choose from *fingers cross*.

No comments:

Post a Comment